Applications are invited up to 17.01.2020 for the following post on contract basis for a Global Health Security Agenda (GHSA) project funded by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on Capacity Building and Strengthening of Hospital Infection Control to Detect and Prevent Antimicrobial Resistance in India at JPN Apex Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Scientist – C (Medical) / Scientist-II
Capacity Building and Strengthening of Hospital Infection Control to Detect and Prevent Antimicrobial Resistance in India, at Department of Microbiology, JPN Apex Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- MBBS with Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB) in Social and Preventive Medicine/ Field epidemiology / Masters in Applied epidemiology/ India EIS training certification and one year experience after Post Graduate Degree
- MD with MPH/ 2 years of India EIS training with minimum 4 years public health experience after MBBS degree Or,
- MBBS with MPH/ 2 years of India EIS training with a minimum of 4 years of public health experience after MBBS degree (All MBBS, MD, DNB. MAE degrees should be recognized by MCI.
- Post Graduate Degree in Medical Microbiology
- Prior experience with antimicrobial resistance and infection prevention and control.
- Expert level knowledge in data analysis platforms SPSS, STATA SAS, Epi Info etc
- Knowledge of computer applications or Business Intelligence tools like Microsoft excel,l, PPT etc
1 year (Renewable for the project duration subject to performance and project requirement)
How to Apply
- Personal Interview for the participants from Delhi / Skype interview for the outstation participants selected applications will be held for the Post.
- Candidate should submit all copies of certificates/testimonials on Online.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- TA/DA will not be paid by AIIMS/ ICMR for attending the interview.
- The institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill the advertised posts.
- Applications should be submitted in person or by post, along with a covering letter specifying the name of the post applied on the envelope to the following address: Dr. Purva Mathur
Professor & Principal Investigator, Room No. 212, 2nd Floor Department of Laboratory Medicine JPN Apex Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Phone Number: 011 2658 8500