About the Course
NICPR, Noida is conducting workshop on Application of Statistical Softwares in Medical Research at their Institute. The program includes lectures by eminent faculty covering various topics of Statistics along with interactive hands on training on computer
- Data management using SPSS, Data collection tools, Types of data, Type of studies.
- Introduction to commonly used statistical softwares.
- Database creation, Data Manipulation/ Transformation and importing external databases
- Descriptive statistics: calculating mean, standard deviation, reporting frequencies.
- Testing Hypothesis: Parametric tests: (independent t test, paired t test, ANOVA etc.) and Non-Parametric tests: (Mann Whitney U test, Wilcoxon signed ranked test)
- Correlation and Overview of regression models – Linear, Multiple, Introduction to logistic regression.
- Evaluation of diagnostic tests
- Agreement analysis, Sample size determination
- Hands on training on all topics in various Statistical Softwares (SPSS, Epi-info,etc.)
No. of Seats:
30 (first-come first-serve basis)
Post graduates/Research scholars/ Medical Professionals (All fields)
Rs. 4000/- payable by NEFT/ -RTGS (Kindly call/e-mail Coordinators for availability of seats prior to transaction)
How to apply:
Interested candidates may confirm their seats by paying the registration fee and sending the duly filled registration form with UTR No. of the transaction to the Coordinators via e-mail
Last date to apply: July-20, 2017
Refund policy: In case of cancellation of registration, no refund shall be made.