We invite Heads of Research Institutions, Universities, Medical and Pharmaceutical Colleges, to send in their nominations for the Sun Pharma Research Awards 2019. The Awards are for excellence in original research work in Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences by Indian scientists.
There are three Awards. Each Award will carry a Trophy, Citation and a Cash Prize of Rupees Two Lakh Fifty Thousand (Rs.250,000):
- Medical Sciences: Two Awards.
One each for Basic Research and Clinical Research.
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: One Award.
How to Apply:
You are requested to submit your nominations online here for your original research work. The website will be open to submit nominations from July 1, 2019 to August 30, 2019.
A print copy of the complete set of uploaded nomination should be submitted to the office of the Foundation to reach by September 10, 2019.
After uploading the Justification letter from the sponsor of the nomination, the
applicant will be provided a login id and password to upload the following
- Complete bio-data of the applicant (not to exceed 3000 words)
- In order of importance, list of ten best papers of the candidate, highlighting the important discoveries/contributions described in them briefly (not to exceed 3000 words)
- Statement of research achievements, if any, on which any award has already been received by the applicant. Please also upload brief citation(s) on the research work(s) for which the applicant has already received the award(s) (not to exceed 2000 words)
- Details of the research work duly signed by the applicant, for which the Sun Pharma Research Award is claimed, including references and illustrations (not to exceed 6000 words).
- Copy of one or two specific publications/research papers of the applicant, relevant to the research work on which the award is claimed.
- A signed statement from the applicant to the effect that the research work under reference has not been given any award in the past. The applicant should also indicate the extent of the contribution of others associated with the research and he/she should clearly identify his/her achievements (not to exceed 500 words)
- Citation (summary) on the outstanding research work on which award is claimed in about 250 words signed by the nominator.
The nomination should be sponsored by the HEAD OF THE INSTITUTE and or a person who is competent to review the research work of the nominee.
+91-11 23721414 / 23721415