Applications are invited for Medical Officer (Part-Time) at IIM Lucknow for the year 2021. The last date of application is 22 December.
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow Noida Campus invites applications from eligible and experienced candidates including retired Medical Professionals for the position of Medical Officer (Part Time) purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year extendable further up to two years, subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent & need of the Institute.
- M.B.B.S degree from an Institution/ university recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- M.B.B.S degree, included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (102 of 1956) and Medical Council Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council.
- Candidate with higher qualification will be given preference.
Experience: Minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience of clinical practice including emergency care in a recognized hospital/Institution after registration.
Age: 62 years as on last date for receipt of applications.
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their form online by clicking on the Google-form link on or before 22nd December 2021 (5:00 pm).
Rs. 35,000/- (all inclusive).
The Selection Process would be conducted in two phases one online and subsequent one-to-one interaction, if shortlisted in first phase (online process).
You may also be interested in:
- Research Assistant at AIIMS Rishikesh [2 Vacancies]: Apply by Dec 2
- Project Positions Under Cipla Foundation at NIMHANS, Bengaluru [4 Vacancies]: Apply by Nov 27