NIT Uttarakhand will be conducting Walk-In-Interview shall for the position of Research Fellow under the Design Innovation Centre (DIC) sponsored by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Development of Multi-Utility Carrier for Hilly Terrain.
- Candidates having B.Tech. and M.Tech. degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA can apply.
- Only GATE qualified candidate can apply for the post.
- Maximum 28 years on 24/06/2019. The upper age limit may be relaxed as per Govt. of India Rules for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women candidates.
31,000/- per month as per Govt. of India norms.
Interested candidates are required to report directly along with all the original
documents at the ITI Campus of the Institute.
- Venue: Committee Room of Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Uttarakhand, Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal – 246174.
- Reporting Date: 24th June 2019; 10:00 AM.
- Written Test: 24th June 2019; 11:00 AM.
- Personal Interview: 24th June 2019; 02:00 PM.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for attending the written test and personal interview.
- The selected candidate may enroll in a Ph.D. program at NIT Uttarakhand as per Institute norms.
Dr. Pawan Kumar Rakesh,
Coordinator, Design Innovation Center,
National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand
Srinagar, Pauri Garhwal – 246174.
Mobile: +91-9719411569; Email: dic[at]nituk.ac.in.