Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur invites applications for the position of JRF/SRF under Dr. Sushanta Kumar Panda.
Development of Multi-stage Deep Drawing Set-up and Estimation of Formability of Cu-(0.5 0.8%) Cr-0.05% Ti-0.05%Zr Alloy Sheets for Space Applications(SFZ).
Prof. Sushanta Kumar Panda, Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- JRF: Rs. 31000.
- SRF: Rs. 35000.
- JRF: B.Tech + M.Tech (BTech in Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering or Production Engineering, and MTech in Manufacturing Engineering or Production Engineering or Design Engineering or Applied Mechanics or Metallurgical and Materials Engineering).
- Minimum 70% mark in all the degrees starting from class-X.
- SRF: Same as JRF with two years of research experience.
- Relevant Experience: A valid GATE score will be preferred.
- Expertise in metal forming analysis or finite element model or micro-structure characterizations by SEM/TEM/EBSD will be preferred.
- Age Limit: 35 years.
Click here to apply.
June 17, 2019.
For further details, click here.
About the Author