Nominations are now invited for The Meaningful Business 100. The Meaningful Business 100 (MB100) Award identifies and celebrates the leaders globally who are combining profit and purpose to help achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
The MB100 celebrates individuals working across different sectors, causes, roles, and geographies. These include outstanding purpose-driven entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, impact investors, and sustainability experts. They invite you to nominate a leader within your organization, sector, or wider network, to be considered by their judging panel.
- Become part of a global community of leaders solving the world’s most pressing social and environmental issues
- Gain access to content, events, mentorship, and partnership opportunities.
Individuals who have:
- Created a positive, direct, and intended impact aligned to one or more SDGs in the last 12 months.
- Been the driving force behind the product, service, or project that combines purpose and profit.
Judges are considering:
- The originality of the idea behind the product, service or project
- The longevity of the product, service or project
- Intersectionality – how successful is the product in creating impact across multiple SDGs?
- Localization – is the product or service helping local communities take better control of their lives?
- Scalability of the product, service, or project – is it replicable?
- Inclusion – is there a focus on the representation of minority groups?
- Collaboration – has the leader made the best use of the core competencies of different stakeholders and encouraged them to work together?
- Affordability – what level of investment did the product or service require? (Low investment, high impact products or services will be favored)
- Use of innovation/technology to power the product, service or project
- Is the leader a role model for, and champion of, meaningful business beyond their own company?
Call for Nominations
Interested candidates can submit their nominations online by clicking here.
The last date to submit your nominations is August 14, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.