The use of project management in the service sector to achieve organizations’ goals is even more common in recent years. The programme aims at exposing the participants to the concepts of project management emphasizing the life cycle of projects beginning with the conceptualization, definition, design, development, implementation, and control of projects.
This four-and-a-half-day program aims to help participants develop skills to plan, execute, monitor and control during various phases of a project and to apply different project management techniques for the optimal utilization of resources.
The program intends to address, but may not be limited to, the following topics:
- Overview of Project Management
- Project Planning and Budgeting
- Project Financing
- Project Selection
- Interpersonal Effectiveness in Managing Projects
- Basic Project Scheduling Computations
- Resource Leveling and Allocation in Projects
- Crashing of Project: Time vs. Cost Trade-Off
- Probabilistic Aspects of Projects
- Project Control – Earned Value Method
- Project Risk Management
- Project Management Information Systems
- Concurrent Engineering
- Critical Chain Project Management
- Legal Aspects of Contracts & Arbitration
- Public-Private Partnerships for Projects
- Project Management Software Tools
Participants will be provided with selected reading materials.
Who can Attend?
The target participants for this programme are corporate executives involved in the implementation of projects, major replacement, and reconditioning jobs and large time-bound projects.
This program will be beneficial, especially, for those involved in the planning and monitoring of projects on behalf of conglomerates, government, financial institutions and banks, EPC contractors, partners and coordinating agencies involved in project implementation.
Classroom lectures, case discussions, interactions and participation in discussions.
- Residential (R): ₹ 80,000/-
- Non-Residential (NR): ₹ 10,000/- less than the Residential fee Taxes and surcharges extra, as applicable.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- Participants would have to make their own travel arrangements.
Phone Number: 033 7121 6000
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org