The Vinod Gupta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur is organizing a Management Development Program On Marketing in the Digital World from December 5 to 9, 2020.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur or IIT KGP) is a public technical and research university established by the government of India in 1951. It is the first of the IITs to be established and is recognized as an Institute of National Importance. In 2019 it was awarded the status of the Institute of Eminence by the government of India.
The institute was initially established to train scientists and engineers after India attained independence in 1947. However, over the years, the institute’s academic capabilities diversified with offerings in management, law, architecture, humanities, etc. IIT Kharagpur has an 8.5-square-kilometer (2,100-acre) campus and has about 22,000 residents.
- This program will bring out why and how today’s marketers can adopt digital marketing practices, especially in this disruptive time.
- This program will also help budding entrepreneurs to understand how to increase the visibility of their companies.
- The participants will also learn how to use the vast data available in the cloud to fathom the behaviors of prospective and regular customers and subsequently enable them to plan for appropriate digital marketing strategies.
- The program will also highlight how offline and online marketing methods can complement each other if properly amalgamated.
- Digital Marketing in the disruptive era
- Digital Marketing – Background, Concepts, and Channels
- Use of Google Analytics and Google tag manager
- Forms of Digital Marketing-Web marketing, Sponsored marketing, Affiliate marketing, App marketing, Performance marketing, Ecommerce marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Content creation, Content Curation, and Video Hosting
- Attribution Modelling
- Customer Relationship Management using Digital Marketing
- Measuring the effectiveness of Digital Marketing
- Assessing the cross-impacts of offline and online marketing and aligning the offline and online marketing
- Case studies
The teaching methods consist of lecture sessions, hands-on-exercises, discussion on cases, and live problems. Academicians with proven knowledge, Industrial experience, and demonstrable and related areas will deliver lectures and analyze case studies of TQM. They will use Harvard Business School cases for the purpose.
9 am to 6 pm with a 2-hour lunch break on each day. The morning session will start at 9.00 am and will end at 12.30 pm. The afternoon session will commence at 2.30 pm and will continue till 6.00 pm.
Who can Attend?
The following members can participate in the program:
- Mid-level managers working in any domain of business
- Digital marketing enthusiasts
- MSME and start-up entrepreneurs
The fee for the five-day program is as follows:
- For industry participants: INR 15,000 + 18% GST = INR 17700
- For students: INR 10,000 + 18% GST = INR 11800
The course fee includes course materials only.
Interested candidates can register for the course by clicking here.
The total number of seats is restricted to 50. The participants will be selected on a “first-cum-first-served” basis out of the eligible candidates. The last date to register is November 25, 2020.
Phone Number: 03222-283868,
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.