MDP on Marketing Applications of ML & AI at IIM Calcutta [Dec 16-20]: Registrations Open
This management development program will introduce you to some of the key concepts behind machine learning and artificial intelligence, including the differences between Strong and weak AI. This MDP will explain the different approaches to AI, including machine learning, and practical applications for new AI-enhanced technologies. With the help of business frameworks, understand how these prediction machines can be built in your business context.
- Introduction to AI
- Goals of Artificial Intelligence
- Evolution of Artificial Intelligence
- Triggers for Development of AI
- The World of Prediction problems
- AI Canvas – Address your company’s problem using structured AI framework
- Hands-on Activity
- Knowledge Representation & Reasoning
- Automated Planning
- Physical Action
- Types of Learning approaches
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Corporate case studies on how AI is implemented in different industries
- Key Players in the Market
- The Future of Artificial Intelligence
- Jobs and Career Options in the Market
Who can Attend?
- Professionals/practitioners (specifically Mid-Level to Senior-Level Managers) who are interested in learning about the potential applications of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- This MDP is targeted at professionals and practitioners who would like to spearhead their organization when the firm decides to adopt ML and AI to assist in decision making and marketing initiatives.
- This MDP is also relevant to people working in startups in domains including, digital marketing, social media marketing, marketing analytics, and market research.
- Residential (R): ₹ 85,000/-
- Non-Residential (NR): ₹ 10,000/- less than the Residential fee
- Taxes and surcharges extra, as applicable.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- Once the candidature(s) is(are) approved, the sponsoring authority or participant (in case of self‐nomination) will be intimated over email along with the Payment Advice seeking program fees in advance.
Phone Number: 033-7121-6000
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.