As national economies have become more integrated and interconnected as a characteristic of globalization, the world economic systems have become much more complex. The objective of this program is to share some of the emerging issues of VUCA concerning the global economy and some techniques that are applied in analyzing elements of VUCA.
IIM Calcutta is the only Management Institute in India with triple accreditations by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), AMBA (Association of MBAs) and EQUIS and is an internationally recognized Business school, IIM C stood at rank 23rd globally and 2nd in Asia in the Financial Times’ Master in Management B-School Survey 2018.
- VUCA – Concepts of Variability, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity
- Introduction to measuring the extent of VUCA and Its limitations
- VUCA in the Global Economy
- VUCA and Financial Markets
- VUCA and Country Risk
- VUCA in the context of BRICS countries
- Corporate Strategy in a VUCA world
This will be based on select case studies as well as pre-assigned readings of global assessments of the international institutions like the World Bank and the IMF and class participation.
- Residential (R): ₹ 65,000/-
- Non-Residential (NR): ₹ 10,000/- less than the Residential fee
Taxes and surcharges extra, as applicable. However, candidates are strongly encouraged to enroll as Residential participants, as the experience of an MDP is optimized in a full‐immersion mode.
- Interested candidates can register online for the MDP by clicking here.
- Accommodation at IIM C will be provided till 2.00 p.m. on the last day of the Programme.
- Please note that confirmation of participation is subject to receipt of Programme fees by CMDP Office before the commencement of the MDP.
- Participants staying beyond this time will have to bear additional stay and food charges, which they have to settle directly with the hospitality service provider, conditional upon room availability.
Phone Number: +91 33 7121 600001
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org