The key objective of this program is designed to develop managerial communication skills. At the end of this course, the participants will be able to understand the importance of effective communication in a business setting, know individual communication style and their impact in business contexts, polish public speaking skills and group presentation skills, be informed of the latest trends in business communication and revisit their language and communication skills.
The program will help participants analyze the interpersonal, informational, and decisional roles in business communication, expose them to techniques that will prove of immediate value in the strategies to overcome barriers to communication and provide a platform to the participants to understand various types of listening and nonlistening.
- Self- diagnostic and assessment tests on communication skills.
- Techniques for effective communication, verbal and non -verbal skills.
- Preparing for getting into talk- recognition process, questioning techniques & process.
- Effective strategies for presentation and demonstration.
- Importance of listening skills.
Experienced faculty of IIM Raipur along with eminent experts from the industry will conduct the sessions.
Who can Attend?
- This course has been designed for low and mid-level managers performing their present roles on any one or more of strategies ranging from the basic communication, persuasion and interpersonal skills to the most complex ones of public presentation skills.
- This course has pertinence for those who recognize the importance of business communication skills in an organizational setup.
The registration fee per participant is Rs. 20,000/- plus taxes as applicable. This includes academic fee, program kit for participants, boarding and lodging (on twin sharing basis).
Interested candidates can register for the MDP by clicking here.
The last date to register is January 5, 2020.
Phone Number: 0771-2474697
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org