MDP on Business Analytics for Strategic & Tactical Level Decision Making at IIM Calcutta [Dec 16-20]: Registrations Open
Given the nature of the subject, expertise development for the operational and tactical level requires a sound understanding of statistics, modern information-communication-computation technology, principles and practices of management, and some business domain expertise as prerequisites. Top and middle-level management executives at strategic and tactical levels often may not possess all these skills and this ground reality paves ways for misunderstandings about the subject leading to unwarranted expectations or missed opportunities caused by ignorance.
This program is meant for middle and top-level decision-makers operating at tactical and strategic levels. The objective is to sensitize the participants about the myths, promises, and realities surrounding business analytics to help them appreciate the potentials and limitations of analytics applications in their organization.
- Opportunities and pitfalls of business analytics
- Data visualization
- Deep learning and use of artificial neural networks in predictive analytics
- Combining managerial expertise and data-driven intelligence for decision making using Bayesian belief revision
- Decision making under uncertainty and statistical approach to business analytics
- Forecasting analytics
- Herding and cascading behavior in networks
- Emerging areas in analytics – blockchain and internet of things (IoT)
Who can Attend?
Middle level and senior-level managers involved in tactical and strategic decision making in any organization caring for data-driven and data-aided decision making.
- Residential (R): ₹ 85,000/-
- Non-Residential (NR): ₹ 10,000/- less than the Residential fee Taxes and surcharges extra, as applicable.
- However, we would strongly encourage candidates to enroll as Residential participants, as the experience of an MDP is optimized in a full‐immersion mode.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.