The Management Development Programme on “Big Data Analytics: Leveraging through Data Visualization” sensitizes the participants on the opportunities of harnessing the Big Data for making the informed decisions, analyze it for revealing the hidden aspects and using the findings for business performance enhancement. The program will also include discussions on the case studies of business intelligence as well as hands-on experience on some data visualization tools for creating value and spurring business growth
The participants will be able to understand the importance of the large volumes of structured and unstructured data, conduct in-depth analysis and strategic insights for the businesses. The MDP participants will get the opportunity to learn about Tableau for data visualization and using Alteryx for data mining, business intelligence, data validations, dashboards, etc.
- To learn about the concept of Big Data and its importance for the organizations
- To learn analytics tools and techniques used for capturing, storing and processing of Big Data.
- To learn the latest Data Visualization tools for resolving business problems.
- To identify and understand the various opportunities with Big Data analytics for actionable insights for firms.
- To get hands-on experience on the data visualization tools for revealing the hidden trends and patterns for enhancing the business value.
- The basic concept of Big Data, importance and framework for Big Data
- Real-life application of Big Data in the corporate for strategic decision making
- Opportunities and challenges for the Big Data management
- Importance of data visualization for decision making
- Using MS-Excel for data understanding, data filters, data validations, dashboards, few formulae, etc.
- Using Tableau for data visualization with examples
- Business cases for advance analytics – Text Analytics, Machine Learning, and others for business performance enhancement
- The Development Life cycle for Business Intelligence projects with Industry examples
Who can Attend?
- The program is designed for middle and senior-level executives and managers in the organizations who are involved in the data processing activity.
- Decisions makers in different departments of private/public sector companies at mid or senior level.
- Academicians, Research Scholars and Students from Management, Engineering and Social science domain.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org