McGraw-Hill is a learning science company and one of the “big three” educational publishers that provides customized educational content, software, and services for pre-K through postgraduate education.
McGraw-Hill India invites applications for JEE / NEET Faculty in Biology/Mathematics/Chemistry/Physics.
The role of Content Strategist directly operates from our India head office in Noida and reports to the Product Manager.
You will be involved in building strategies, plans and designs to enhance the ability of our digital learning platform that is meant for NEET & JEE students preparation.
You will be involved in skill-based assessments, mapping different curriculum and analyzing the gaps, pertaining to the NEET & JEE syllabus for Mathematics/Biology/Chemistry/Physics. By joining this time you will be upgrading your teaching abilities by creating advance learning objectives and mind maps for students, you will grow your project management skills and moreover you will be a part of the complete development life cycle of a digital learning product.
- Preferred to have a Ph.D. or MSc in either Mathematics/Biology/Chemistry/Physics. B.Tech would also be suitable.
- In-depth Knowledge of Class 11th 12th, IIT JEE or NEET design and structure, preferably with a minimum of two years of teaching experience.
- Must have used/ helped develop experiential teaching methods in the classroom.
- Candidate must have a good hold on the subject so that they can create the gap content if required and good communication skills.
- Must have acumen towards digital transformation.
For full details and online application link, click here.