The two year MBA (“Master of Business Administration”) program for working professionals offered on the Interactive Platform was conceived to enable the working executives to equip themselves with the necessary skills and knowledge. Currently, the programme is delivered through the technology platform of Times Professional Learning (A division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. LTD).
The objective of the programme is to impart management education to working executives seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level. The programme with 740 instruction hours provides the participants with skills for leadership in the knowledge economy through an innovative curriculum. During the first year of the programme, the curriculum focuses on equipping the participants with,
- an inside look at each main functional area, its purpose, and role.
- the ability to understand the economic and regulatory trends.
- various analytical tools and techniques that can give deeper insights into the business.
- the ability to take a big picture approach quintessential for senior managers
Eligibility of the participants to enroll for the programme is ascertained based on the information provided in the application form, verification of original academic/experience records on the day of test/interview, aptitude test score (EMAT/CAT/GMAT) and personal interview.
Candidates with valid CAT score^ (Min 75 percentile) or GMAT score^ (Min 650 Score) will be directly considered for the interview. Such candidates are not required to attend EMAT.
^Score obtained should not be older than 1 year from the previous date of EMAT-2019 (i.e. 23rd August 2019)
All the Candidates applying for MBA (“Master of Business Administration”) program for working professionals (earlier known as Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) in Management) are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 2000 through online using Net Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card.
Date of EMAT & Interview: August 24 & 25
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to go through the programme details, eligibility criteria and instructions to fill the application form before registering online.
- Click here to register online. On successful registration, the candidate will receive the application number on her/his registered email id.
- The last date to apply is August 4.
- Please log in to the application portal using the application number, email & password generated during the registration and complete the application fee payment.
- After successful payment of application fee, candidate can complete the application form & submit online within 7 days after the application fee payment.
- Please take the print out of the application form and retain with the candidate.
- Please bring one copy of duly signed application form on the date allotted for EMAT exam & interview along with all original academic records, experience records provided in the
0495-2809417, 411, 225, 223, 412