MBA Program for Working Executives 2020 at IIM Shillong: Apply by March 13
IIM Shillong invites applications from meritorious candidates for MBA (WOrking Executives) for the academic year 2020-22. This is a Master’s Degree program exclusively for the working executives and will have classes on the weekends (Saturday and Sunday) at Guwahati.
The objective of the Masters in Business Management (Working Executives) program is to help in-service professionals to enhance their professional competence. The program would guide participants to discover and develop their potential and help them to assume greater responsibilities and higher managerial roles in their careers.
- MBA (Working Executives) degree from IIM Shillong
- Membership of Alumni Association of IIM Shillong
- Strong industry interaction with IIM Shillong industry partners
- Expansion of professional network both nationally and internationally
- New career path and job opportunities with improved professional skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks or an equivalent CGPA.
- 5 Years of work experience is desirable. However, exceptional candidates having a minimum of 3 years of experience will be considered as well.
- Work experience after completion of the bachelor’s degree will be considered.
- Candidates with and without CAT/GMAT scores are welcome
All desiring candidates are required to qualify a selection process, which consists of a written test followed by a personal interaction process. However, candidates with a valid CAT/GMAT score would be exempted from the written test.
The selection at IIM Shillong is always a function of the candidates’ overall rank and the number of seats available for the program and other relevant parameters. Institute follows the Government of India policy for admission to Central Educational Institutions, as applicable.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here. Candidates are requested to send the filled-in application form and the application fee receipt details to email@example.com.
The last date to apply is March 13, 2020.
Phone Number: +91 8132953878
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.