Applications for the MBA Intern, Summer 2020 program at Google will open on 25th July and close on 26th July 2019. Shortlisted students will be invited for further assessments between August and December 2019.
This internship is intended for candidates currently in their first year of a two year full-time MBA or PGDM degree program, with an anticipated graduation date between March 2021 and July 2021.
Please apply to this role ONLY if you meet all the minimum requirements. Only students who meet all the minimum qualifications will be considered for this internship.
- Currently in your first year of a two year MBA or PGDM degree.
- Ability to complete an 8-10 week program beginning in April/May 2020.
- Returning to your MBA/PGDM degree on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Work experience prior to your degree program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales and Operations and/or related fields.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Analytical skills, and ability to solve highly strategic and difficult business problems.
- Effective written and oral communication, and critical thinking skills paired with independent motivation.
- Google interns are given a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to their teams. Specific responsibilities are assigned to interns at the start of the program.
How to apply
Apply online at the link given below on July 25th and July 26th.
Applications will close on July 26th.
Click here to view the official notification and apply online.