Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the MBA Student Scholarship 2022 at The University of Queensland, Australia.
About the University
The University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane, the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland. Founded in 1909 by the Queensland parliament, UQ is one of the six sandstone universities, an informal designation of the oldest university in each state.
No. of Positions
Eligibility of MBA Student Scholarship
You’re eligible if you’re:
- offered a place in MBA program (or GCBA/GDipBA articulation pathway to the MBA)
- an international student.
If you are a domestic student, please see the MBA Student Scholarship – Full-time or part-time.
They will consider:
- academic merit
- managerial experience
- community involvement
- personal statement responses.
- All scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the MBA Director, whose decision is final. Not every scholarship will be awarded annually.
- Scholarship deferrals to future semesters are not permitted. Scholarships will not be extended beyond the 24-month timeframe.
25% of tuition-fee
How to Apply?
Apply using the online application form.
- a copy of your CV
- 2 written work-related references
- a video (5 minutes max) that tells the scholarship panel:
- about your motivations for choosing to study an MBA degree and your career aspirations
- about a time you overcame a professional or personal obstacle
- what have you done to make your work environment or your community a better place.
April 30, 2022
- Phone: +61 7 3346 7111
- Email: email@example.com