The Department of Business Administration, NIT Kurukshetra invites applications for spot admissions against vacant seats for its MBA programme.
The details of the vacant seats are as follows:
- OP PwD: 1
- EWS: 3
- OBC: 1
- OBC PwD: 1
- SC: 2
- SC PwD: 1
- ST: 3
- In absence of eligible OBC (PWD) candidates, the vacant OBC (PWD) seat will be offered to the eligible candidates from Merit list of OBC Category.
- In absence of eligible OBC candidates, the vacant OBC seat(s) will be offered to the eligible candidates from Merit list of Open Category.
- In absence of eligible EWS candidates, the vacant EWS seat(s) will be offered to the eligible candidates from Merit list of Open Category.
- In absence of eligible Open (PWD) candidates, the vacant Open (PWD) seat will be offered to the eligible candidates from Merit list of Open Category.
The eligibility criterion is as under:
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India / AIU. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] 10+2+3 system.
- The minimum percentage requirement in Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification is 50% (45% for SC/ST applicants).
- Basis for admission will be as follows:
CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT or any other National level test Score of 2019 & 2020: 70 marks
Performance in Personal Interview: 30 marks
How to apply
Download the Application Form from the link given below.
Send the following documents on firstname.lastname@example.org before the due date August 19, 2020:
(1) Scanned copy of filled application form (complete in all respects)
(2) All relevant documents (self attested) and
(3) Scanned copy of Application fee receipt.
Shortlisted Candidate’s List and the schedule for Personal Interview (to be held at NIT Kurukshetra in the month of August 2020) will be put on the institute website. No separate notification will be sent to the candidates.
An application fee (non-refundable) of Rs.1000/- for General/OBC/EWS Category and 500/- for SC/ST Category is to be deposited through Demand Draft/Online payment in State Bank of India only. The steps are given as under:
Go to SBI Collect Website.
Click on Proceed after ticking on check box: I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above.
State of Corporate/Institution *: Select Haryana
Type of Corporate/Institution: Educational Institutes Click on GO
Educational Institutions Name: Director, NIT Kurukshetra Click on Submit
Select Payment Category *: MBA 2020 Admissions Application Fees 2020
Fill in your details and make the payment.
For the application form and detailed notification, click the link below.