Department of Management Studies, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology offers a 2-year full-time MBA programme.
The programme is designed to facilitate students in understanding, developing, integrating and applying knowledge of both core and specialized areas of management and their concepts and practices in the field of management and energy domain. Each year is divided into three trimesters/terms.
- A candidate must hold a minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH) in Class 10.
- A candidate must hold a minimum 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH) in Class 12.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree recognized by the AICTE/UGC/Institute/University incorporated by Act of Parliament/State legislature, university declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH).
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria and have appeared at latest Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs/ Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)/CMAT (conducted by AICTE)/ GMAT are eligible to apply.
- Candidate appearing for final year examination of programme are also eligible to apply based on the following conditions:
Such candidate must produce a certificate from the authority of the university/ institution certifying that:
(i) The candidate has obtained 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks (i.e. all the years’ grade/marks except the final year grade/marks), and
(ii) The candidate has completed all the requirements and has appeared for the examinations / practical etc. for the final year/final term and that the result is awaited for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification.
Such candidates, if selected, should submit the final year mark sheet and certificate on the registration date (Monday, July 03, 2017) notified by the Institute.
A non-refundable application fee of Rs.400/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates) to be paid by the applicant.
Mode of Payment
Applicants can pay application fee through NEFT transactions.
- Eligible candidates should apply Online for admission by filling up online application form given on DoMS, RGIPT website given here.
- After filling the application form, the system will generate Application form (pdf file) and the applicants are required to save a copy of the same.
- Print out of duly filled and signed (by the candidate) Application form, along with the copy of payment (NEFT transaction) receipt/Demand Draft and all other necessary documents must be sent by speed post/registered post/courier to the MBA Admission office by the designated date.
- The last date of receiving hard copy of Application is Saturday, 20th May, 2017 .
For more details, please visit this link.