Applications are invited for admission to MBA Programme 2019-21 at NIT Durgapur. Apply by May 6.
The Department of Management Studies (DMS) is a regular department of National Institute of Technology Durgapur. MBA programme has been meticulously designed under the supervision of professionals and experts belonging to the corporate world and various reputed B-Schools of India, including Indian Institutes of Management.
About the Program:
The pedagogy of MBA is a blend of simulation exercises such as case discussions, live projects, and presentation along with the conventional classroom teaching. The evaluation of performance comes by means of class participation, case discussion, report preparation, role playing along with other parameters.
The student community in DMS is drawn from diverse discipline namely Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, Business Administration and Science with the view to provide the richness of perspective and opinion. The students undertake a variety of projects which include field survey to enrich their experience and refine their skills in management.
Candidate graduated or in the final year of graduation in 2019 can apply for MBA program provided he/she fulfills the following conditions:
- Having a CAT score from CAT held in November 2018.
- Scoring at least 60% of total marks in both 10th and 12th standard board examinations.
- The overall final score in Graduation 55% for Open and OBC candidates, 50% for SC and ST candidates.
Program Specialization Areas:
- MBA in Marketing.
- MBA in Finance.
- MBA in Systems & Operations.
- MBA in Human Resource Management & Organisational Behaviour.
- MBA in International Business & Econometrics.
- The tuition fee is fully exempted for SC, ST candidates.
- For General Candidates fee is approximately Rs 45000 per semester.
- SC and ST candidate is Rs.650.
- General and OBC candidate is Rs.1250.
How to Apply?
- Click here to apply.
- A printed copy of the completely filled up form and duly signed must be sent through speed post to- Head of the Department, Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713209.
- Last date for receiving the completed application: May 6, 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates’ names will be displayed on May 19, 2019.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interviews will be conducted from May 20-21, 2019.
- Final list of selected candidates will be displayed on May 24, 2019.