Admission Open: MBA in Financial Management & Business Laws 2019 @ GNLU Gandhinagar: Apply by March 31
Applications are open for the admission in MBA in Financial Management and Business Laws in 2019-20 at Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar. Apply by March 31.
About the Programme:
With the objective of creation and dissemination of specialized knowledge and skills, GNLU initiated a two-year full-time residential MBA (Financial Management and Business Laws) programme to nurture managerial and legal acumen of the participants.
This programme aims to cater to the skill and human capital requirements of Indian and multinational corporations, investment and banking houses, public sector undertakings, regulatory authorities, and international organizations, etc.
- The programme will be open to the graduates from any recognized university or institute with minimum qualification in/with commerce, management, law, arts, science and engineering except fine arts.
- Only Candidates who have appeared at Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018 conducted by IIMs/CMAT 2019/MAT (2018-2019) are eligible to apply.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA (50% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) category) awarded by any of the recognized Universities/Educational Institutions.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Application deadline: March 31, 2019.
- Legal Aptitude Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview: April 10, 2019.
- Declaration of Results: April 15, 2019.
- Payment of Fees for the first semester: May 15, 2019.
- Waitlist to fill the vacant seats: June 15, 2019.
- Commencement of Academic year: June 25, 2019.
- General: Rs. 2000.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 1500.
Click here to apply.
For further information, click here.
About the Author