MBA in Digital Enterprise Management at IIM Udaipur: Apply by Feb 15
IIM Udaipur invites applications from young, meritorious candidates for admission into its first-ever one year MBA in Digital Enterprise Management.
The first-ever one year MBA program in Digital Enterprise Management (DEM) introduces candidates with work experience to management concepts and leadership styles in the emerging digital business enterprises.
One Year MBA – DEM from IIM Udaipur.
This is a full-time residential program and admission is through the GMAT/GRE. This program is ideal for professionals with a graduate degree and 3+ years of work experience. Students start the program in April of the first year and graduate in March of the following year.
The modular program is structured around five key elements to give a unique experience in acquiring knowledge and developing managerial skills relevant to the digital era and the art of learning continuously.
- Fundamentals of Business Management
- Management of Digital Enterprise
- Data Analytics & Technology Management
- Digital Industry Practices
- Solving Business Problems
- Candidates with a minimum of 10+2 years of school education and a minimum of 3 years of university education with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- The GMAT/GRE score is the standardized test score for the program; any candidate with a valid GMAT/GRE score can apply. Relevant work experience of a minimum of 36 months.
- Although software development skill is not a pre-requisite, any form of work experience in digital technologies will be an added advantage.
- Applicants with an orientation towards managerial roles involving technology will find the program quite beneficial.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills will be essential parts of the program’s development and therefore, those who can demonstrate these will be preferred.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates must fill in the online application form.
- Applicants are shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria and called for the second round where they are screened through a personal interview.
- An offer of admission is made on the basis of a weighted score of the candidate’s academic profile, course relevant work experience, score in GMAT/GRE and personal interview.
- To apply online, click here.
- The last date to apply is February 15, 2020.
Phone Number: 0294-2477106
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.