The Atal Bihari Vajpayee-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (ABV-IIITM), Gwalior invites applications from eligible and meritorious candidates for admission into its MBA & MBA (Business Analytics) Program for the academic session 2020-21.
ABV-IIITM, Gwalior is a premier institute set up by the Government of India with the objective of imparting quality education and conducting research in the areas of Management and Information Technology.
The Institute is looking for bright candidates for following two years of full-time management programs:
- MBA-Business Analytics
The Candidates must possess a valid CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT score, and a first-class or equivalent in any branch of engineering/ technology or Master degree in computer applications or masters degree in science, operation research, computer science, economics and commerce with mathematics or statistics at the bachelor level. Students appearing in the respective final examination are also eligible to apply provided they complete the graduation by the requisite schedule and marks.
A relaxation of 5 % in marks is provided to SC/ST candidates. The reservation for SC/ST/EWS etc. candidates is as per GoI norms.
How to Apply?
- The application fees for General and OBC candidates is Rs 1000/- and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates is to be paid online.
- No application fees for J&K State and North East State applicants.
- The selection process will be held in the following places: Delhi and Gwalior.
- To apply online, click here.
- The last date to apply is May 29, 2020.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in MBA Admissions 2020 at NIT Jalandhar: Apply by June 3.