IIM Kashipur invites applications from meritorious and eligible candidates for admission into its MBA in Analytics program for the academic year 2020-2021. The MBA (Analytics) program at IIM Kashipur is a two-year full-time residential program and aims to prepare managers and future leaders who will shape the increasingly technology-oriented and data-driven world.
IIM Kashipur focuses on grooming its students to acquire knowledge, skills, and attitudes for leadership profiles so that they can seamlessly navigate the ever-changing business landscape. IIM Kashipur nurtures the students through a balanced mix of academics, industry exposure and co-curricular activities.
The primary objectives of this program are:
- To provide a comprehensive learning environment for students to cope with the increasing demand for complex data analysis and thus helping organizations to make better decisions.
- To understand the necessary principles of different forms of analytics (descriptive, predictive and prescriptive) to facilitate decision-making in practical business settings.
- To acquire and use advanced analytical as well as managerial skills to evaluate uncertain and dynamic business environments and to make effective decisions.
- To develop the ability to communicate business information to decision-makers and policymakers.
The program is divided into six terms; three terms in the first year and three terms in the second year. Each term is of around eleven weeks’ duration. The first-year coursework of MBA (Analytics) shall be several courses in common with the Regular MBA program in Terms I, II and III.
This shall provide a good foundation on Management foundations. MBA-Analytics students shall be doing certain analytics-core courses in Term I, II, III, that are not part of regular MBA I.
In order to be eligible to apply for MBA (Analytics) program, a candidate must possess:
- A full-time Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit (i.e., 10+2+3), with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (47% for NC-OBC, 45% marks for SC/ST/DAP)
- Any of the following qualifying exam scores: A Valid CAT-2019 Score and GMAT / GRE score where the exam was taken on or after May 1, 2018.
IIM Kashipur will follow the Government of India norms on reservations for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Non-Creamy Other Backward Class (NC-OBC), Differently-Abled Person (DAP), and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) candidates.
How to Apply?
Applicants have to pay the following application fees.
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000
- NC-OBC/ SC/ ST/ EWS/ DAP Candidates: Rs. 500
To apply online, click here.
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: April 30, 2020
- Shortlist Announcement (Tentative): May 10, 2020
- Personal Interviews (Tentative): Last week of May 2020
- Admission Offers (Tentative): First week of June 2020
Phone Number: +91 96755 33302
Email ID: email@example.com.