The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Andhra-Pradesh invites applications from eligible and meritorious candidates for admission to its Master of Business Administration Program for the upcoming academic session.
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh, Tadepalligudem, is an Institute of National Importance, established in 2015. It is a fully-funded Institute under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Any Graduate with 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in the qualifying degree, from a recognized Institute/ University. In the case of SC/ST categories, candidates should have secured a 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% marks in the graduation level from a recognized Institute/University by the Ministry of Education/ AIU.
- The candidates appearing in the final semester/ year examination or waiting for the final result may also apply for the above course.
- However, they have to produce their mark/grade sheet showing 6.5 CGPA or 60% for general/ OBC/ EWS category candidates and 6.0 CGPA or 55% marks (in aggregate) in the case of SC/ ST/ PwD candidates, latest by 30th September 2021.
- Provisional admissions will be permitted for these types of candidates, failing which their admission will stand cancelled.
- A valid CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ any other National level test score.
The applicants will be shortlisted based upon the CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ any other National level test score, academic credentials, and performance in Group Discussions (GD)/ Personal Interview (PI).
How to Apply?
The application fee is Rs.1500/- for OPEN/ OBC/ EWS candidates (Rs.750/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates).
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is June 28, 2021.
You might also be interested in: