IIIT Allahabad invites applications from meritorious candidates for admission into its MBA Program for the academic year 2021-23.
The Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT-A) was established in 1999, as a center of excellence in Information Technology and allied areas. The institute was conferred the “Deemed University” status by the Govt. of India in the year 2000. IIITA is currently an Institute of National Importance established by the Act of Parliament.
- Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with minimum 50 percent marks or equivalent CGPA (45% marks or equivalent CGPA for SC/ ST candidates.
- Valid CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT score.
How to Apply?
Applicants are required to apply online. The candidate needs to get register for filling the online application form through the link provided. Application Fee is Rs. 1200/- for General and OBC & Rs.600/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Last date of receiving online application (for Allahabad and Kolkata round): May 3, 2021
- Personal Interview at IIIT-Allahabad: May 14, 2021
- Personal Interview at Kolkata: May 22, 2021
- Result Declaration (for Allahabad and Kolkata round): May end, 2021
- Last date of receiving online application (for New Delhi round): June 21, 2021
- Personal Interview at New Delhi: 1st week of July 2021
- Result Declaration: 2nd week of July 2021
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.