NIT Trichy invites applications from young, meritorious and eligible candidates for admissions into its MBA program for the academic year 2020-2022.
The applicants will be shortlisted based on CAT 2019 score only. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the Group Discussion and Personal Interview at Chennai/ Delhi/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata/ Tiruchirappalli/ Mumbai center.
- A recognized university degree in any discipline.
- Candidates should have 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for OC/OBC and 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST candidates in the qualifying degree. For PWD candidates, the eligibility criterion will apply to the category they belong to (OC/OC-EWS/OBC/SC/ST).
- The above-mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be aggregate based on all semesters.
- In case, the result of the qualifying degree is awaited, provisional admission is permitted to a student subject to meeting above minimum academic requirements latest by 15th September 2020.
- If in case the Degree Certificate is not issued by the concerned university at the time of GD/PI process, the applicants can produce the Provisional Certificate.
- Candidates appearing for their final year degree examination are also eligible to apply for the program.
- Candidates with degrees of five-year integrated courses are also eligible to apply.
- Reservation for SC/ST/PH/OBC (Non-Creamy) and OC-EWS candidates is as per the norms of Government of India.
- Candidates should have appeared for CAT 2019.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Candidates applying for the MBA Programme of DoMS, NITT need to fill the application form
through online mode only.
- The application fee is Rs. 1550 for OC/OC-EWS/OBC category (Excluding the bank charges)
and Rs. 1050 for SC/ST category (Excluding the bank charges).
- Candidates are requested to take out a print out of the online application form and send it to The Dean (Academic), National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620 015, Tamil Nadu. Please mention“MBA ADMISSIONS 2020” on the top of the cover.
- The last date to apply is February 14, 2020.
Phone Number: 8700815001
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org