Applications are invited online from eligible candidates for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) for the academic session 2020-22.
- The minimum eligibility criterion is B. Tech. or B.E. or B. Arch. (with mathematics as one of the subjects in Class XII), OR
- A Four-year degree program leading to B. Sc. Engineering (with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the UG program), OR
- A Four-year degree program leading to Bachelor of Science degree (with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the UG program), OR
- A Master of Science ( with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the UG program), or Master of Arts in Economics (with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the UG Programme) with aggregate of 65% or a CPI of 6.5 on a scale of 10 from any AICTE recognized institute/university, IITs, NITs, and IIITs.
- The candidates appearing B. Tech (final semester) examination may also apply for the above course. However, they have to produce their mark/grade sheet showing 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 (as the case may be) in aggregate latest by 30th September 2020 failing which their admission will stand canceled.
The applicant has to appear for Common Admission Test (CAT) and simultaneously has to apply for the School of Management, NIT Rourkela. Depending upon the CAT Score. Career credentials and another achievement, the candidate will be called for GD/PI at multiple locations in India. In the second step, the School will select candidates out of prospective pools based on CAT Score, GD /PI performance, Work experience, and career mark
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- prepare a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of “Director NIT Rourkela” payable at Rourkela, towards payment of application fee and fill up and submit the online application form accordingly.
- Applicants are required to send hard copy of the signed application form along with the Demand Draft to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha, Pin – 769008.
- The last date to apply online is December 24, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org