NIT Calicut invites applications from young, meritorious candidates for admission into its MBA program for the academic year 2020-2022.
Master of Business Management (MBA) offered by SOMS is a two-year (four-semester) full-time post-graduate program with an opportunity for dual specialization in the areas- Finance, Human Resource Operations Research and Marekting, and aims to nurture top-notch management professionals. The curriculum of the MBA program is in tune with the changing business trends and industry expectations.
The minimum academic qualification to apply for admission to the MBA program is as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline on full-time enrolment from any recognized university with at least 60% (or 6.5 out of 10 CGPA) aggregate marks.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe will be given 5% relaxation in the minimum marks requirement.
- Those appearing for the final exams can also apply; but such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally, on the condition that they would complete all requirements for the qualifying degree with minimum marks stipulated as above, before the commencement of the program and produce provisional degree certificate within two months of joining the program.
The applicants should have a valid Common Admission Test (CAT) score. The aspirants shall be ranked based on their performance in group discussions and personal interviews, conducted as a part of the selection procedure for admission.
Those candidates who are shortlisted, based on the profile and CAT score, will be invited to attend a group discussion/ personal interview.
The final selection is based on the composite scores developed on the CAT score and the performance in the group discussion/personal interview. Credits will be given to work experience, scores of Post-Graduation/PG Diploma, Graduation, 12th and 10th classes.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The printed datasheet obtained after uploading the application should be sent to the Chairperson PG Admissions, National Institute of Technology Calicut, Calicut-673 601, Kerala, India with the necessary enclosures,
- Candidates are requested to send the application along with a demand draft for INR 1000 for General and OBC candidates, and INR 500 for SC, ST candidates, drawn in favor of THE DIRECTOR, NIT CALICUT and payable at KOZHIKODE.
- The last date to apply is February 28, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-495 2286118
Email ID: email@example.com