The Department of Management Studies, MNIT Jaipur invites application for Admission to MBA Program for AY 2020-21.
The primary objectives of the MBA program offered are:
- To impart skills and knowledge such as to demonstrate the ability to perform as able management professionals.
- To develop students into leaders of the future with abilities tackle challenges of a modern global business environment.
- To develop future management leaders sensitive to social development and with an eye for opportunities for growth in the international perspective.
With this end in view, the program is designed to include courses of study, seminars, project and thesis submission through which a student may develop his concepts and intellectual skills.
The Department currently offers specializations (subject to a minimum number of students opting the specialization) in the areas of:
- Human Resources
- Operations Management
- Business Analytics
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Architecture, Pharmacy, Agricultural or Computer Applications or Master degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics while scoring minimum CGPA of 6.5 on the 10-point scale (60% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded) with relaxation for SC/ST implying a minimum of 6.0 on the 10-point scale (55% marks, only where CGPA is not awarded).
Candidates who have appeared in the final examination of their bachelor degree programs mentioned above and have completed all other formalities for the award of their graduation degree and awaiting their final results are eligible to apply. The candidate should have a valid CAT Score.
The Department, after receipt of applications, invites the candidates, who shall be fulfilling the specified minimum requirements, for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews to be held in two rounds (in April 2020 and June 2020) only at Department of Management Studies, MNIT, Jaipur as per the notified schedule.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The application form must be filled online after payment of application fees ONLINE (Rs. 2000/- for Open/OBC/EWS category and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PH category).
- The last date to apply is April 6, 2020.
- The GD/PI Round 1 will be held on April 18, 2020.
Phone Number: 0141- 2713212 (O)
Email ID: email@example.com