Applications are invited for admission to the MBA program (2 Years Full-Time Degree) course for the academic session 2020 – 2022 at MANIT Bhopal.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, also known as National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, is a public technical university located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is part of the group of publicly funded institutions in India known as the National Institutes of Technology.
The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 55% (CGPA 5.5), for reserved category students SC/ST/PWD relaxation of 5% (0.5 in CGPA) shall be applicable and either Valid CAT/MAT/CMAT score.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI). Selection depends on rank list prepared by the Institute giving weightage 70% Valid CAT/MAT/CMAT score, 20% group discussion and 10% personal interview. The reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH will be as per Government of India norms. The list of selected candidates will be made available on the Institute website.
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to pay a processing fee of Rs.1000 (Unreserved candidates i.e. GEN/OBC/EWS) and Rs.500 (SC/ST/PH candidates) by Online payment at “SBI collect” towards Director, MANIT, Bhopal or Demand Draft in favor of Director MANIT, Bhopal.
- The filled-in application form should be scanned and sent along with the required enclosures to email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The application form can also be sent via offline mode to Assistant Registrar (Academic), MANIT, Near Mata Mandir, Bhopal – 462003 (Madhya Pradesh).
- The last date to apply is April 30, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com