IIT Jodhpur invites applications from motivated and eligible candidates for admission into its MBA Program for the academic year 2020-22.
IIT Jodhpur is going to offer MBA programs with differences. Tech-MBA is the highlight of the package. It remains a two-year program, where first-year will be devoted to foundation courses and the full second year will be available to earn specialization into cutting edge areas. The school will offer specializations in two directions—in traditional areas to earn a regular MBA degree, while tech courses to earn Tech-MBA degree.
- International Exposure: There will be high international component ie teaching by international faculty, immersion & exchange programs, dual degree options and adopting experiential learning pedagogy.
- Technical Pedagogy: A significant number of courses will be taught by international faculties and CEOs of the corporate world. The pedagogy will be highly practice-centric, full of experiential learning, via exposure to a variety of case studies, fieldwork, project work, which will be part of all courses.
- Socially Responsible MBA Graduates: A few weeks’ will be mandatory working with Non-Government Organizations (NGOs). The purpose is to inculcate sensitivity toward human and social issues which are highly relevant in today’s world.
- Degree Options: Opportunity to Earn a Dual and Joint Degree – there would be multiple options to the candidates – regular MBA, Tech-MBA, modular MBA, and International MBA (Joint Degree and Dual Degree) all of which would be aimed toward building the socially responsible corporate leaders.
- Placement: IIT Jodhpur has now become a preferred destination for many big multi-national companies offering an average CTC of 12 lakhs. Given the unique features, the MBA graduates of IIT Jodhpur are likely to command a higher package.
Candidates with have a valid CAT score are invited to apply. Direct admission will be given to candidates with 98 and above CAT percentile.
The admission follows the two-step process:
- Shortlisting, for an online personal interview, based on the percentile of candidates in the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs
- Final list for admission based on 80% (CAT Score) + 15% (Interview) + 5% (work experience)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply is February 28, 2020. The online interview for selected candidates will be held between 6th March to 28th April 2020.
Phone Number: +91-291-280 1413
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.