Applications are invited from the candidates for admission to the 2-year (4-semester) full-time MBA (Master of Business Administration) program for the academic session 2020-21.
The Department of Management was established in the year 1979 with the aim of serving the growing need for qualified professionals who could harness the resources of the country to achieve its development goals. The department has continuously strived to achieve this aim by maintaining the highest standards in the Postgraduate (MBA) and Doctoral Programmes offered by it since its inception.
- To impart knowledge of the fundamentals of Management theory and its application in problem-solving.
- To develop capabilities to select and apply appropriate tools for decision making required for solving complex managerial problems.
- To develop capabilities in students to independently conduct theoretical as well as applied research.
- To develop a sound knowledge of the entrepreneurial process and inculcate creativity and innovation among students
- To produce industry-ready graduates having the highest regard for Personal & Institutional Integrity, Social Responsibility, Teamwork, and Continuous Learning.
- Candidates must have appeared in one of the following competitive examinations and having valid score/percentile in CAT 2019/ XAT 2020/ CMAT 2020/ MAT SEPT – 2019, MAT DEC-2019 & MAT FEB-2020.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India/ AIU.
Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor’s program in 2020 can also apply, provided they have obtained requisite marks or equivalent (as per item 3 above) based on latest available grades/marks at the time of applying, and if selected can join the program provisionally.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates ar required to pay an application fee of Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,500/- (SC/ST candidates) through net banking/debit card/credit card of any nationalized bank till the last date of the application process.
To apply online, click here. The last date to apply is April 10, 2020.