CMS, the Centre for Management Studies, located within a beautiful campus, is a demanding business school, setting the highest benchmarks in the intersection between management and law. Graduates from CMS, known for its education and research, are trained to succeed in meeting the highest expectations of corporations, consulting houses, financial institutions and government and non-government agencies.
Its parent organization, the NALSAR University of Law, is itself an institution of eminence and has been consistently rated among the best centers for legal education in India. It has been rated as no. 1 in most surveys of legal education, including in surveys conducted by ‘India Today’ and by ‘Outlook’.
About the programme
The MBA program at NALSAR is founded on the following principles:
- That in today’s complex world, a business cannot function without a proper understanding of the legal framework under which it has to operate;
- That knowledge of the law, in isolation, is of less importance and effectiveness than when this knowledge is harnessed in tandem with a thorough understanding of business functions;
- That the best judges of a happy and harmonious combination of these two must be peers, and managers with whom students, trained in this system, would work in future;
- That the best architects and pedagogues of such programs are experienced teachers of management subjects, whose knowledge of the current theoretical developments in various fields is illuminated in the light of the knowledge of operating conditions of practicing managers.
- Graduates of any discipline with at-least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/university and candidates appearing in the qualifying exam (Final Year) are also eligible to apply.
- Apply for NALSAR MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE TEST (N-MET)
(N-MET Syllabus is similar to CAT; it consists of total 100 marks – two sections of 50 marks each, for a total 100 marks. Section – A consists of 25 questions in verbal ability and 25 questions in logical reasoning. Section – B consists of 25 questions in quantitative ability and 25 questions in data interpretation. No negative marking and all questions are of multiple choice type)
With valid CAT -2017/ XAT-2018/GMAT-(After June 2015) /GRE- (After June 2016) /C- MAT-2017 scores can also apply – (Percentile)
- Score of NALSAR MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE TEST (N-MET)/CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE, Academic credentials, Professional achievements, Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
- Foreign Nationals/Industry Sponsored need not take any test. Selection will be based on: Marks secured in the qualifying exam, Quality of work experience, Statement of Purpose (SOP) and Telephonic Interview.
How to apply
Apply online by clicking here.
|NMET – 2018||June 16, 2018|
|GD & PI (Round-1) For candidates with CAT -2017/ XAT-2018/GMAT-2015 /GRE-2015 /C- MAT-2017||June 16, 2018|
|GD & PI (Round-2) For candidates appearing for NMET – 2018||June 16, 2018|
|Declaration of Result / Merit list||June 18, 2018|
|Acceptance of offer by the Student||June 22, 2018|
|Notification of Vacant Seats in order of merit (If Any)||June 22, 2018|
|Acceptance of offer against vacant seats||June 22, 2018|
|Completion of Admission formalities||June 22, 2018|
|Induction & Orientation||June 25,2018|
Phone: 91 40 23498409/434
For official website, click here.