CHRIST follows University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D Degrees) Regulations, 2016 and the subsequent Amendments.
The multi-disciplinary University which focuses on teaching research and service offers Bachelors to Doctoral programmes in humanities, social sciences, science, commerce, management, engineering, education, and law to over 21000 students. The campus is a living example for the harmonious multiculturalism with students from all the states of India and around 60 different countries.
- A composite score of 600 or above in the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by AIMA in either September 2019 OR December 2019 OR February 2020 OR
- A composite score of 450 or above in GMAT 2019 / 2020 OR
- A composite score of 300 or above in GRE 2019 / 2020 OR
- 70 Percentile or above in Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2020) OR
- 70 Percentile or above in Common Admission Test (CAT 2019) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) OR
- 70 Percentile or above in Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2020) OR
- 70 Percentile or above in Association of Indian Management Schools Test (ATMA 2020).
- One year work experience (full time / family business also considered) for Candidates applying for the Dual Degree MBA (CU) + MBA, (FHWS, Germany) Programme (MANDATORY).(And)
- 50% or above marks in aggregate in the undergraduate examinations. (Applicants who are in the final year of their studies should have 50% or above aggregate in their undergraduate examinations conducted so far). Students writing their final degree examinations during March-May 2020 are also eligible to apply. Students pursuing an International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations.
- Minimum score specified for MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT / GRE is only eligibility criteria and the actual score thereof shall have no bearing in the selection process.
- MBA applications will be available from 01 Oct 2019 (After 04:00 PM)
- Last date to apply for Session-I is 27 Jan 2020.
- E-Admit Card for this process will be updated on 30 Jan 2020 after 10:00 PM.
- Classes for MBA 2020 – 2022 will commence end MAY 2020.
- CHRIST Delhi NCR
Specializations: Finance | Human Resource | Marketing | Business Analytics
For admission form, check this page.
- CHRIST Lavasa, Pune
Specialization: Finance | Human Resource | Marketing | Business Analytics
For admission, details go to this page.
- CHRIST Bangalore
Specialization: Finance/ Human Resource/ Lean operations and systems/ Marketing/ Business Analytics.
Get more details on this page
- CHRIST & (Wurzburg – Schweinfurt University, Germany)
Specializations: Finance | Marketing | Operations
For more details go through this page
- MBA CHRIST (Deemed to be University) with MS in Business (Virginia Commonwealth University, USA)
Specializations: Finance | Information Systems | Marketing | Decision Analytics
Check details on this page.
- MBA CHRIST (Deemed to be University) and MBA (Western Michigan University, USA)
Specializations: Finance | Computer Information Systems | Management | Marketing
Get more information here.