Mathlathon Challenge for School Students [Exciting Prizes]: Participate by Dec 15
Mathlathon is an online Math Challenge conducted three times a year for school students. It has the following objectives:
- Focus on testing conceptual understanding
- Questions designed to foster problem solving skills.
- Exposes students to questions beyond textbooks.
- Recognises top 10 winners in each grade
- Identifies a true Math champion- Math Whiz
- Every participant gets an e-certificate
Who can Participate
Students from Classes 1 to 10 are eligible to participate in the Mathlathon.
How to Participate
To enroll for the Mathlathon, click here.
First prize: Merit certificate plus Gold Medal
Second Prize: Merit certificate plus Silver Medal
Third prize: Merit certificate plus Bronze Medal
Fourth to Tenth positions: Merit Certificate
Deadline for Participation
December 15, 2019
For more information, click here.
About the Author