The Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF), Delhi conducts state and national level Mathematics Olympiad exams to select students for the International Math Olympiad (IMO) to be held in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.
- Any student from Class I to Class XII can participate.
- A minimum of 10 students need to be registered from each school for IMO.
- The schools registered with SOF will get the registration forms. Other schools can get it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the school submits the appliacation form, the foundation will register the school and the students.
- Question papers and guidelines for conducting the examination will be despatched to the school.
- A nominal participation fee has to be paid per student.
IMO Exam Details
- The International Mathematics Olympiad is conducted at two levels:
- Level 1: This test is organized in the respective schools of the participants during school hours. It will be held on 5th December, 2017.
- Level 2: There will be dedicated centres across the country where this exam will be held on 14th December, 2017.
- Awards for children for both levels include prize money, certificate and a medal.
Information regarding rules, format of paper, etc., can be got by contacting SOF through phone at 0124-4951200 or email at email@example.com.