CfP: Math Fest 2019 at Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) [Dec 20]: Register by Dec 18
VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) to hold Math Fest 2019 on 20 December. India celebrates 22nd December every year as National Mathematics Day to honour the birthday of the great Indian Mathematical genius Srinivasa Ramanujan who was born on 22 December 1887. In order to recognize his immense contribution towards Mathematics, the Government of India had declared Ramanujan’s birthday as the National Mathematics Day.
- Applied Math
- Bio Mathematics
- Computational Mathematics
- Graph Theory
- Number Theory
- Game Theory
- Srinivasa Ram Ramanujan Prize for Outstanding Research in Mathematics : The Srinivasa Ramanujan Prize is awarded to an undergraduate student for outstanding research in mathematics. Any student who is an under/postgraduate in a college or university in India is eligible to be considered for this prize
- VIT Student Paper Prizes: The Student Paper Prizes are awarded to the student author(s) of the most outstanding paper(s) submitted to the Student Paper Competition. This award is based solely on the merit and content of the student’s contribution to the submitted paper. The purpose of the Student Paper Prizes is to recognize outstanding scholarship by students in the areas of applied mathematics or computing.
Participants are requested to register through online by paying the required registration fees (non-refundable) via this page on or before 18/12/2019. The registration fee structure is as follows:
- College Teachers & Teachers /Mentors : Rs. 600
- Research Students: Rs. 500 (per student)
- U.G/P.G Students: Rs. 300 (per student)
Dr. T. Poornima (Assistant Professor)
Dr. D. Kalpana Priya (Assistant Professor)
For more details, click here.
About the Author