CSIR-IHBT, a premier research institute of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications for Ph.D. Programme for August session 2020 under Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) from eligible candidates.
- PhD (Engineering) and Sponsored PhD (Engineering)
- IDDP (Integrated M.Tech-Ph.D) Program
- PhD (Sciences) and Sponsored PhD (Sciences)
- M.Tech Program
Ph.D. (Science): Master’s Degree in Science and a valid National Level Fellowship NET-JRF/SRF of various funding agencies (CSIR/UGC/RGNF/DBT/ICMR/BINC/INSPIRE or other equivalent fellowships) for Ph.D. programme at CSIR-IHBT:
- Biological Sciences- Master’s degree in Agriculture Sciences/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbial Biotechnology/ Fermentation Technology/ Bioinformatics/ Botany/ Entomology/ Forestry and Environmental Sciences/ Food Science/ Food Technology/ Floriculture/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Microbiology/ Industrial Microbiology/ Medical Microbiology/ Molecular Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Plant Molecular Biology/ Nanotechnology/ Nano biosciences/ Plant Pathology/ Plant Sciences/ Plant Physiology/ Pharmaceutical sciences (Pharmacology & Pharmacology and Toxicology)/ Zoology/ Human Genetics/ Virology/ Traditional Medicine/ Natural Resource Management/ GIS.
Candidates with Master’s degree in Statistics OR B.E. / B.Tech. in Bioinformatics/ Computer Science/ Food Technology/ Biotechnology with a valid National or other equivalent Fellowships are also eligible.
- Chemical Sciences- Master’s degree in Organic Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
|24-04-2020||Start date of online application for admission|
|28-05-2020||Last date of online application for admission|
|05-06-2020||Intimation to shortlisted candidates|
|15-06-2020 To 17-07-2020||Aptitude Test/Interview|
|20-07-2020||Declaration of results progressively and lab wise tentatively upto (on the web)|
|31-07-2020||Last date to accept the offer with Payment of first Semester non-refundable fees at AcSIR SBI Collect Portal|
|02-08-2020||Offer to Waitlisted candidates (In case of vacancy arising /candidates waitlisted)|
|09-08-2020||Last date to accept the offer (Waitlisted Candidates) with Payment of fee|
|13-08-2020 To 14-08-2020||Joining at AcSIR Academic Centre|
|17-08-2020||Commencement of Academic Activities|