Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Masters and Ph.D. Programmes admission 2019 at South Asian University (SAU), Delhi.
About the University:
South Asian University (SAU) is an international university established by the governments of the eight member nations of the South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation (SAARC) viz., Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
The University, established with the aim of evolving a South Asian consciousness, offers Masters and Ph.D. level programmes in Economics, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Applied Mathematics, Sociology, International Relations, and Legal Studies.
Master’s Level Programmes
The following is a list of the Master’s level programmes offered at SAU:
- MSc in Applied Mathematics.
- MSc in Biotechnology.
- MA in International Relations.
- LLM (Master of Laws).
- A minimum of 15 years of education under the 10+2+3 pattern (i.e., 12 years of schooling + a 3-year Bachelors degree) is essential.
- Applicants who have earned a 4-year degree after 10+2 (12 years of schooling) are also eligible, though the Masters level programme will still be of two years duration for them.
- Applicants who have not yet completed the Bachelor’s degree course and are yet to appear for their last year/semester exam, may also apply for admission and appear in the Entrance Test.
The following is a list of Ph.D. programmes offered at SAU:
- Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics.
- Ph.D. in Biotechnology.
- Ph.D. in Economics.
- Ph.D. in International Relations.
- Ph.D. in Legal Studies.
- The admission procedure for the Ph.D. programme consists of an Entrance Test followed by an interview. Students are required to score at least 50% marks in both, the Entrance Test and the interview separately, to be eligible for admission.
- Applicants who have not completed their Masters level course and are yet to appear for their last year/semester exam may also take the Entrance Test.
- Students with a CGPA of 6.5 and above will be considered for direct admission to the Ph.D. programme as per SAU regulations. Candidates with a CGPA above 5.0 but less than 6.5 can opt for the MPhil programme and complete their thesis work within a year.
US $10 or INR 700.
Click here to apply.
- Application Deadline: April 10.
- Entrance Test Dates: April 27-28.
Tel: +91 11 24122512-14
For further information, click here.