Admission Open: M.Sc. in Digital Society @ IIIT Bangalore: Apply by May 31
Recognizing the need for professionals that can serve the demands of society’s digital needs and disruptions, IIIT Bangalore invites applications for a two-year, full-time, interdisciplinary, Masters of Science (M.Sc.) in Digital Society, open to graduates from any discipline.
About the Program:
The programme is designed to create a group of professionals who will:
- Contribute to the design, development, and deployment of digital technologies for diverse social groups.
- Provide and manage solutions that address persistent challenges in domains such as finance, education, governance, health, and entertainment.
- Engage in policymaking and advocacy for deploying digital technologies.
- Enrich interdisciplinary research on digital society.
- An undergraduate degree (or at least 3 years duration) in any discipline (including arts, science, commerce, design, management, law, engineering, etc.) with a first division/class from a recognized University.
- Those expecting to graduate by 1st August 2019 may also apply.
- The candidates who have a valid score in CAT 2018, CEED 2019, CUCET 2019 or TISS NET 2019 may be exempted from appearing for a written test at IIIT Bangalore.
How to apply?
Click here to start your application.
Last date for submitting online applications: May 31.
First round: for applications received till 15th April 2019
- 20th and 21st April 2019: Personal interviews at IIIT Bangalore for the first batch of shortlisted candidates with a valid score in CAT 2018, CEED 2019, CUCET 2019 or TISS NET 2019 who submit their applications by 10th April 2019.
- 20th and 21st April 2019: Written test and personal interviews at IIIT Bangalore.
- 30th April 2019: Release of the first list of selected candidates.
- 15th May 2019: Payment of confirmation fees by the candidates selected in the first list.
Second round: for applications received between 11th April and 31st May 2019
- 8th and 9th June 2019: Personal interviews at IIIT Bangalore for all the remaining shortlisted candidates with a valid score in CAT 2018, CEED 2019, CUCET 2019 or TISS NET 2019.
- 8th and 9th June 2019: Written test and personal interviews at IIIT Bangalore.
- 18th June 2019: Release of the second list of selected candidates.
- 28th June 2019: Payment of confirmation fees by the candidates selected in the second list.
Phone: +91 80 4140 7777/+91 80 2852 7627
For further details, click here.
About the Author