Master’s in Business Administration (MBA Degree) from Boston University [Online, Starts Sep 2]: Apply by March 18
The Online MBA from Boston University Questrom School of Business is for professionals looking to advance their careers in the increasingly interconnected, rapidly-changing, global ecosystem of the digital age. This innovative degree program is designed from the ground-up for the global online learner who seeks the business foundations of the internationally-recognized MBA credential from a highly-ranked private business school. This MBA degree is 100% online, delivered by Questrom’s renowned faculty, and can be completed part-time in as little as 24 months.
The online Master of Business Administration degree leverages insights gained from global conversations with over 3,000 industry professionals and academics in ten regions around the world. Through these conversations we learned the critical capabilities leaders need to drive socially-responsible organizations that create value for the world in the 21st century.
In addition to the core business discipline knowledge and skills employers expect (strategic management, organizational behavior, project management, financial management etc), the degree program provides foundations in emerging areas typically found in electives, such as digital transformation, the social role of business, data-driven decisions, leading with integrity, globalization, and innovation.
Requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Creating Value for Business & Society
- Managing Performance with Data
- Leading with Integrity
- Managing Risk
- Leveraging global opportunities
- Fostering an innovative mindset
- Application Deadline – Round 3: March 18, 2020
- Program Start Date: September 2, 2020
A full MBA program application includes the following:
- Online Application Form
- Application Fee ($125)
- Transcripts from all universities attended for twelve or more credits. Transcripts should show evidence of academic success in a conferred bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, from an accredited institution. Please note that we may ask for transcripts of courses taken for less than twelve credits if found necessary to evaluate your application.
- Current resume showing all professional work experience. It is recommended that applicants have 3+ years of work experience.
- One professional letter of recommendation, preferably from a previous or current employer.
- One written essay
- International Students: Unless qualified for a waiver, international students are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE score report.
To enroll for this programme, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.
About the Author