The MSc in Economics at the University of Barcelona (UB) is a high-quality Master Programme intended to train and educate economists to undertake top research in one of the best places to study worldwide. This program has been accredited with Excellence by the Universities Council which recognizes outstanding achievements and performance.
The MSc in Economics at UB is the perfect program for newly graduated students to develop their research skills through a broad selection of courses entirely taught in English by our top researchers. Since this is a two-year Master, you will have the chance to get very solid methodological foundations and get specialized in some areas of interest at the same time.
On completing this course, students can expect to find employment in a broad range of sectors, including higher education and economic consultancy. The strongest candidates are encouraged to undertake advanced research on the Ph.D. Programme.
Who Should Apply?
Candidates who are aiming to polish the given below fields are encourage to apply:
- Solid foundations to initiate independent research in economics.
- A wide range of advanced tools in the analysis and resolution of complex economic problems.
- Improvement of your skills to evaluate the effects of economic policies.
- A programme that enables you to pursue a Ph.D. program.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business or a degree studies in other fields with solid maths foundations – such as mathematics, physics or engineering- with a satisfactory average grade.
- Proof of proficiency in English.
- Unless you are a native English speaker or have undertaken a university study program in English, you need to provide evidence of your English proficiency. Preferred certificates are the Cambridge, TOEFL.
- Two contacts for a recommendation. You have to indicate in the application form two email addresses. The system will automatically send an email asking for their references.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is June 15, 2020.
Phone Number: +34 93 403 47 85
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.