Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, Spain invites applications for its master’s program in economics from meritorious candidates for admissions for the year 2020.
There are three Master’s Degrees at the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics. Each degree has its specialized programs of study. When you apply, you will indicate the specific program you wish to enter.
- Master Degree in Economics and Finance
- Master Degree in Specialized Economic Analysis
- Master Degree in Data Science
All Barcelona GSE Master’s Degrees have been recognized by the Catalan and Spanish Education authorities within the framework of the Bologna Process (in Spanish, “Master Universitario o Master Oficial”). You will receive an official Master’s degree upon completion of any of our programs.
At the Barcelona GSE, we look for excellence and talent. Key elements of a strong application are a high GPA, a sound statement of purpose and standout reference letters. Strong knowledge in Economics and good quantitative skills are also recommended.
- An undergraduate/bachelor/Grado/laurea, or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university (for Bologna degrees, a minimum of 180 ECTS are required).
- A typical applicant would hold a University Diploma in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Business Administration.
- An advanced level of English language skills: TOEFL score of 90 or better / IELTS Academic Test score of 6.5 or better.
- Outstanding academic record
- Quantitative skills
- Reference letters
How to Apply?
- During the online application process, we will ask you for the names and contact information of two referees who are willing to submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Letters from academia signed by a professor are strongly preferred.
- However, if you can’t provide those, and if you think your professional experience is an asset, you can ask your employer to support your application.
- To apply online, click here.
- The last date to apply is January 15, 2020.
Phone Number: +34 93 542 1234
Email ID: email@example.com