Master’s Degree in Marketing from Curtin University, Australia [Online, 1.5-3 Years]: Applications Open
Curtin University’s online Master’s in Marketing degree program has a strong focus on industry demands and marketing in a global and digital context. You’ll develop the ability to identify and analyze marketing management problems and gain the skills needed to generate innovative marketing strategies.
The Master’s degree in Marketing will help you apply your critical thinking and marketing analytics skills to modern marketing challenges and give you the ability to progress in your marketing career to higher-level, decision-making roles.
You’ll build on the knowledge gained in the MicroMasters program Marketing in a Digital World by expanding your understanding of key concepts in marketing communications, digital marketing, public relations, marketing research, consumer behaviour, and marketing intelligence and analytics, with a particular focus on digital marketing in an international context.
Direct entry to the Master of Marketing program requires a bachelor degree in a relevant discipline, or a bachelor degree in any discipline and relevant work experience. Applicants applying for the Master’s program must supply the following:
- A bachelor degree in a relevant discipline; OR
- A bachelor degree in any discipline AND relevant work experience approved by the Head of School; OR
- A relevant Graduate Certificate
Course units in the degree program are:
- Buyer Behavior and Analysis
- Digital and Interactive Marketing
- Strategic Brand Management
- Global Marketing Management
- International Marketing for Managers
- Storytelling and Digital Media
- User Experience Design
- Marketing Intelligence and Analytics
- Business Research Methods
- Integrated Global Communications
- Marketing Project
- CURTIN ONLINE STUDY PERIOD 1
Regular Decision Deadline February 24, 2020
Program Start Date March 2, 2020
- CURTIN ONLINE STUDY PERIOD 2
Regular Decision Deadline May 25, 2020
Program Start Date June 1, 2020
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.
About the Author