Mastercard, the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network invites applications for the Summer Internship Program – Mastercard Advisors – Associate Consultant 2020.
Mastercard’s Summer internship program 2020 is a 10 – 12 week program developed for emerging professionals to gain hands-on work experience and learn more about Mastercard. Interns are assigned to a manager with a core set of project work. In addition, various events are conducted during the program including, speaker series, volunteer day, Take- Initiative and business projects for the interns during the summer.
Summer intern managers actively participate in the following throughout the 10-12 week internship:
- Equip interns with the tools needed to be successful in the internship
- Ensure Interns develop a broad understanding of Mastercard’s businesses
- Provide ongoing feedback throughout the 10 – 12 week program. We recommend a weekly 1:1 manager meeting
- Participation in the performance review process guided by HR and comprised of:
- Mid-point evaluation
- End of summer evaluation
While both non-graduating and graduating interns are recruited into the program, the Summer Intern Program is the primary talent pool feeder for the full time Mastercard Launch: A Graduate Program.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
For full details and to apply for this internship, click here.