The Data & Services team at Mastercard, Gurgaon is looking for passionate and talented graduates, who share Mastercard’s vision for data-driven consulting, to join and take a leading role in shaping the growth of their team.
As an Associate Analyst Intern, you will:
- Work on small teams to solve our clients’ most challenging strategic problems through data-driven solutions.
- Collaborate with motivated peers who are passionate about what they do.
- Build strong relationships with clients to understand their business needs, find strategic solutions and guide impactful decisions.
- Grow your career by receiving hands-on mentorship from an experienced management team.
- Have an immediate opportunity for meaningful contributions, increased responsibility, leadership roles, and professional advancement.
- Collaborate with colleagues across different areas of the organization and quickly gain exposure to business development, account management, and product management.
- Receive extensive training focusing on helping you build your core consulting skill set.
- In your junior year of an undergraduate degree; expected to graduate 6 to 12 months following the internship
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
This opportunity is now closed.