The Centre for Social Entrepreneurship, School of Management and Labour Studies, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai invites applications for the posts of Master Trainers.
The Centre for Social Entrepreneurship was set up in 2007 under the School of Management and Labour Studies at Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. The Centre offers full time two years Masters Programme in Social Entrepreneurship.
TRIFED (Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India) under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India to implement Pradhan Mantri Van Dhan Yojana (PMVDY) and its convergence with Entrepreneurship cum Skill Development Programme (ESDP) of Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) for imparting training to the Van Dhan Vikas Kendras (VDVKs) – SHGs Members in the State of Maharashtra.
- Identify district-level trainers.
- Training the district level trainers to conduct time-bound training programs within respective districts.
- Coordinate with implementation partners to ensure proper logistics required for conducting the field trainings
- Ensure timely delivery of the training program in compliance with the session plan.
- Implement proper reporting structure and ensure compliance.
- Resolve any operational issues faced during the delivery of the training program.
- Ensure business plan readiness of the CBO’s.
- Facilitate the connection between CBO’s and banks/ financial institutions.
- Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and enterprises.
Graduate in any discipline. Postgraduate or Post Graduate Diploma in social entrepreneurship, developmental studies or natural resources will be a great advantage.
Min 15 years of work experience in:
- Community Mobilization.
- Organic Farming.
- Natural Resources conservation.
- Livelihood generation for the rural and tribal communities.
Initial period of nine months extendable on satisfactory performance.
Rs. 25,000 per month (consolidated).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com. The last date to apply is June 24, 2020.
Interview for the selected candidates will be held on June 29, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Assistant Coaches at Fencing Association of India, New Delhi [16 Vacancies]: Apply by July 5.